Confident Woman Group Coaching Course
Heal your past and step confidently into your future
- feeling unappreciated and unhappy deep down inside
- stuffing down you true feelings and pretending everything is ok
- feeling overwhelmed and exhausted by all you have to do
- tired of putting everyone else first and putting yourself last,
- continually say yes when you really want to say no
Then it's time for YOU! Beautiful Woman.
In 6 weeks you will go from feeling unseen, unheard and guilty for taking care of you to
- saying no with grace and confidence
- setting boundaries and teaching people how to treat you
- feeling confident, independent and beautiful
- healing from your past to have blissful relationships
- acting for the sake of Allah instead of pleasing others
I am committed to your healing and this program is not just informational it is transformational.
You will transform your thoughts, your life and your relationships.
Proud mother of three amazing children, a crazy cat lady, an avid note-book hoarder and a coffee fanatic, Safeera is also an Optometrist, a Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner, Breakthrough Shadow and Relationship coach. As a result of her life journey that includes depression, burnout and divorce after 25 years of a difficult marriage Safeera is on a mission to create a new reality for God-Conscious women. One where women connect to their true God-Given value and embrace their personal power instead of carrying a burden of living up to other people’s expectations. One where they confidently and gracefully able to say no instead of being caught a vicious cycle of pleasing others to gain approval. Safeera has created a unique process of Sacred Self Care to enable you to take care of yourself and connect to our Creator in a profound way so that you can bring the principle of Ihsaan (excellence) to all areas of your life; to be the best version of you while serving Allah, your loved ones and community to the very best of your ability. Safeera is devoted to empowering you to develop and nurture your most important relationship - the relationship you have with yourself and ultimately with your Creator.